We had such a wonderful Christmas. Our tradition has been that after a nice quiet Christmas Eve dinner with Grandma and Grandpa, we come home and open one gift. Which of course is always PJs and books.
I love Christmas morning. The kids slept until 8:00 am. Well, Audrey did try to get us up around 5:00, but I told her to go back to bed. And she actually did! They were so excited about everything. Audrey loved her Crayola Glow Dome, Fur Real baby kitty, Legos, and material for doll clothes that she will make with mom later.


Ander loved his Legos, basket ball hoop, tools and hot wheels track. He spent the whole day going from one thing to the next and laughing and giggling the whole time.
David and I agree that for us the best present of all is just the blessing of having children to spend Christmas with. I remember Christmas time before Audrey was born. We would walk down the toy aisles and dream of being able to buy such wonderful things for our children. Christmas mornings like this one are a dream come true. Watching the joy and excitement of Christmas in a child's eyes is priceless. We have two wonderful birth mothers who we thank for this amazing blessing.








No comments:
Post a Comment