
In January we had family pictures taken with my side of the family. Since we are a pretty big group, the photographer couldn't take the pictures in her studio, so we set up in the basement rooms of the library. (My mom is one of the librarians, so this is like a second home for us.) So I was thinking that I really wanted an interesting place to take a picture of just my little family. Naturally, since we all absolutely LOVE books, I thought it would be interesting to take a picture in front of the stacks up in the library itself. So, just before they closed, I grabbed my brother and had him take a few pictures. I know the lighting isn't the best, etc, but I still like this picture.
That is the perfect backdrop for your family! It turned out super-cute of everyone, too. Hurray for good family photos! =)
ReplyDelete