Sunday, October 30, 2011
Finally Posting Again!
Life around this place has been crazy! I really can't believe that we are at Halloween again. It seems like this year just started. It seems that after the last post, I haven't had a moment to stop and post again! Every week we had some amazing activity. It will take me forever to catch up with the last 6 months. Just in a quick overview, we had clogging competitions and recitals, Trek activities and Trek, My sister and her husband moving into the basement for the summer, A girls getaway to the cabin, Quilt Shop Hop, Family in from out of town several times, Family reunions, I was in charge of the city quilt show again, A business trip to Vegas with David, A family vacation to Disneyland, not to mention all the normal holidays, Monthly Relief Society activities that I was in charge of as well as just being part of the presidency. Then they switched me just a month ago to the Primary Presidency. And they haven't released me from RS yet. :) Although I'm really not functioning with the RS right now. So tomorrow is Halloween and I'll post pictures of all the costumes, which this year, I did not make. For obvious reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment